Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Child Abuse

Emergency Abuse Help



Help my daddy is beating on me! Oh no here comes mom!(she looks like a beast) what should I do?


You should call the police. The number is 911.

For more information:

Go to the Child Abuse health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Robert Shapiro, MD
Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati