Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


I think that I have Lupus.



Is there an organization or a person available that I could talk to about my symptoms and the medical help that I have had to this point?


First discuss with your physician and he/she might want to refer you to a Rheumatologist.I think it is best to discuss YOUR case with someone who knows YOU the best and not just knows the DISEASE. If you still want outside help: 1. The Arthritis Foundation has a lot of good information about all the rheumatologic conditions. They have also Support Groups. 2. The second organization is Lupus Foundation.

Remember that lupus can take more than one form and what is relevant for other patients might not be relevant for you.

Related Resources:

Arthritis Foundation
Lupuis Foundation

For more information:

Go to the Lupus health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Yolanda   Farhey, MD Yolanda Farhey, MD
Associate Professor
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati