Senior Health

UTI infections - disintegrating health

11/19/2001

Question:

My Grandmother has been back and forth to the hospital very frequently over the past few months for Urinary Tract Infections. She recently left the hospital on a Thursday and had to return this evening. She spikes a temperature and seems to get better once she has antibiotics.

I a looking for any suggestions on what can be done. What questions we can ask that will lead to a solution. Each time she enters the hospital she is worse and we feel that she may not last very long at this rate. It is important to us to know that we have tried everything and asked every question

Answer:

This question does not fall within the scope of my topic area. I have forwarded your question to a NetWellness Expert who I hope will be able to provide you with an answer. In one to two days, please look for an answer to your question in the NetWellness Expert topic area called Urinary Tract Disorders.

Go to the Senior Health health topic, where you can:

Elizabeth Joyner Gothelf, BSN, MAG Elizabeth Joyner Gothelf, BSN, MAG
Assistant Director