Seeking Help For Depression

My aunt is really depressed all the times whenever she`s alone. She feel the need to cry and she throws everything. She`s so depressed but whenever she talks to her loved ones she's hapy and more healthy. She has a big family of 18 people but, how can this work if she always need ssomeone to talk with her especially for her loved ones. Please give me the solution.

It certainly sounds like your aunt could be depressed, but she might also have some medical problems going on as well.  I recommend you encourage her to visit her primary care physician for a check up, to make sure everything is OK.  She should tell the doctor about her feelings, and her crying spells as well.  Depression is a real medical illness that is treatable, so don't delay - help your aunt get a check up soon.

She might also benefit from having a counselor to talk to about issues that are bothering her. 

Good luck.