Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erectile Dysfunction



My husband can`t seem to get an erection. He can still get an orgasim, but no erection. What can cause this, and what kind of doctor would you recommend him to see?


Your husband can either see a urologist or start with his primary doctor/ internist.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University