Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Face and Jaw Surgery

Tmj surgey



I had the water taken out of bouth sides of my jaw .to try and if the problem but it did not help it has been about 2 year what should i do .get i done agen or is ther some other way to fix it?


Since it has been quite some time since you last had a procedure done, it is probably a good idea to have a full workup of your current condition.  It is not infrequent to require more than one intervention to correct a problem of this nature. 

A complete evaluation from a well-versed TMJ surgeon will be the way to go.

For more information:

Go to the Face and Jaw Surgery health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Guillermo  E Chacon, DDS Guillermo E Chacon, DDS
Associate Professor of Dentistry
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University