Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders

Positional Nausea



I have been experiencing positional nausea since Memorial Day Weekend. Have had MRIs done, tons of blood test. Nothing found yet. Went to a local ENT and he attempted to run test. When they blew air in my ear, I became sick. My doctor is at wits end and said that a neuro otologist may be the answer.


Yes, I agree that seeing an ear specialist (called an otologist or neurotologist) would be an excellent plan.   

For more information:

Go to the Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

John H Greinwald, Jr, MD, FAAP John H Greinwald, Jr, MD, FAAP
Associate Professor of Otolaryngology and Pediatrics
Director of the Auditory Genetics Laboratory
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati