Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Where do I get help?



I am a 33 year old woman. I recently moved back to Cincinnati, but I do not have any type of Health Insurance at this time. I have been diagnosed with post traumatic stress syndrome, anxiety and depression. I have been taking Paxil, Efexor and Xanax. I am now without a doctor, and have run out of medication. Where do I go, what do I do? Is there a clinic within your organization that charges based on salary? Please help.


The University Hospital does have an out patient clinic. The general clinic phone number is (513) 584-4505. They will be able to answer your questions regarding payment and medications.

For more information:

Go to the NetWellness health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Doris A Haag, MSLS
Director, Nursing Library
NetWellness Administration
University of Cincinnati