Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Which is effective?

03/29/2006

Question:

1.For premature ejaculation problem, which is effective Lexpro-10 mg or paxil 10 mg?

2. For a married person, is it natural to masturbate or does it denote any abnormality? How is it that I get more pleasure in masturbation with fantasy than real coitus with partner? Does it indicate any lacuna on my part?

3. For my friend who feels frigid with erectile problem with his wife but is otherwise with his girl friend where his performance is excellent, what is this termed as? Mental compatibility?

Answer:

1. For premature ejaculation problem, which is effective Lexpro-10 mg or paxil 10 mg?

They are both helpful.

2. For a married person, is it natural to masturbate or does it denote any abnormality?

This is normal.

How is it that I get more pleasure in masturbation with fantacy than real coitus with partner?

Sounds like a problem between you and your partner.

Does it indicate any lacuna on my part?

I do not know what this question means.

It is termed a marital problem, problem between the man and his wife.

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology