Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Sarcoidosis expert



I am in the columbus/westerville area and I am looking for a doctor that knows about sarcoidosis. One that truely knows what I have and how to help me with it. Please if you know one that deals with sarcoidosis let me know. Thank you for your time and help.


Dear Sir or Madam,

There are several regional experts in sarcoidosis. In Columbus (Ohio State University), Dr. Elliott Crouser. In Cleveland (Cleveland Clinic), Dr. Daniel Culver. In Cincinnati (University of Cincinnati), Dr. Robert Baughman. These are all pulmonologists with a special interest and expertise in sarcoidosis. Other physicians often become involved in the care of complicated patients, depending on the situation.


For more information:

Go to the Sarcoidosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Elliott D Crouser, MD Elliott D Crouser, MD
Associate Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University