Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erectile Dysfunction... Follow Up Question



Thanks for the reply. Are there any techniques I could try before I see a psychologist?

Previous Question 8/31/06


You might consider trying a drug like viagra, as long as you do not have any contraindications. The viagra may or may not work. I would strongly suggest that you see a psychologist first. It may take only a few visits to correct things.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University