Exercise and Fitness

My ugly flabby arms `triceps` and`saggy`skin

08/14/2006

Question:

hi I need a help with my flabby arms "triceps" really I get bore because I try many exercises like triceps dips, pushups, and overhead extension ,but can not get any result , really I am disappointed with those flabby underarms they are the biggest place in my body their flabbiness is too much I have loose and saggy skin by the way I have lost about 50 ib ,I am female,30 years, and have 3 children

please please help me I want the best exercise that firm, tight, tone, define, target (all the meaning of firming)

many thanks

Answer:

The tricep extension (push down) is a great exercise for the back of the arm.  Provided that your club/center has a variety of hand grips or attachments, you can perform the tricep extension a variety of ways to change up your routine.  Examples include ropes, straight bars, curved bars, single hand grips, etc.  You can also do many of the exercises with your palms facing down or up.  All will change how you activate or stimulate the muscle and thus help you to achieve your goal.  Also, make sure you're using a weight that you can lift 8-12 times per set.  Hope this helps.  Good luck. 

Go to the Exercise and Fitness health topic, where you can:

Jayme   Johnson, MS Jayme Johnson, MS
Program Manager
Fitness Center at CARE\Crawley