Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Penis is not getting erect

09/07/2006

Question:

I`m 25 yr old man and have an affair from past 3yrs. I had physical relations. Previously stand-by time was low and now I find from past few months there is no erection. I consulted a leading ayurvedic sexologist and after 3 months of treatment there is no improvement. He is asking me to continue medicines, but no signs of improvement. I`m a student and even spent lot of money on the same. I`m depressed and find it very difficult. Please suggest what should I do?

Answer:

Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information for me to be able to provide you with an answer.

This is a very confusing and complicated picture. You stated, "I consulted a leading ayurvedic sexologist..." I am not familiar with a "ayurvedic sexologist". What medicines are you being treated with? You say you are depressed. How do you know that?

If you could resubmit a more specific question, I would be happy to try to answer it.

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology