Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)




I am 20 years old. I have one problem: My penis size is 3 inches and I think it`s too small. I did not have power in my penis. Please send me some medicine names to help. Thank you


Before you take any medicines, please see an endocrinologist or urologist in your area to undergo an examination. This will help verify that the penis size is too small or just right.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University