Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants

Replacing Teeth

10/10/2006

Question:

I`m looking for help in repairing my teeth. I saw a commercial recently about affordable cosmetic dentistry offered by New York University. Can someone help?

Answer:

The Ohio State University College of Dentistry offers affordable cosmetic dentistry through it's student clinic programs. You have a choice of either getting treated by a dental student or a graduate resident. At both levels, the faculty supervises the quality of care that is provided to the patient.

With the dental students, it would cost less but the treatment time is longer.

With the graduate residents, who are already dentists, the treatment would cost more than the dental students' but slightly less than what it cost in private practice. The length of time would be shorter than the dental students' but slightly longer than what it would take in private practice.

With regards to both options you can make an appointment for a screening session by calling (614) 292-2751. Or check our web site:

http://dent.osu.edu/student_clinics/making_appointments.php

Hope this helps. Thanks.
Alvin

It might take longer but the quality is good and cost less.

Go to the Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants health topic, where you can:

Alvin  G Wee, DDS, MS, MPH Alvin G Wee, DDS, MS, MPH
Associate Professor of Restorative Dentistry