Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

My problem



Dear Sir, I am 24 year old young man and I have a habit of hand sex from my 13th of age. Now I have a problem. My penis is not strong like other friends. When I am come in sexual activities my penis stand up but losely. It is not strong niether straight. Once I make sex with my girlfriend but not able due to its loose. So Kindly give me solution like some oil, medicine, so that I get relaxation from this huge problem. I`m very thankful.


You need a medical evaluation. Please see a primary care provider to start.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University