Obesity and Weight Management

I am little bit fat.

04/26/2007

Question:

my height is 4 11 my weight is 58 kg actually from two years igot this weight at first mine is 52 iwont take any fried and also sweets i do cycling for 15 minutes i burn 250 callories my food in take is also low iwant to be 50 kg actualy for three month i took cabbage raw one because of acidity istop that one itake 1.5 ltr water also tell me some remedy

Answer:

Thank you for your question.  If I understand you correctly, you are frustrated with your weight gain, and although you have added exercise and stopped eating fried foods and sweets, you have failed to lose weight and have actually gained more weight.  

Weight gain can be frustrating.  We have had a number of people ask similar questions to yours.  I would encourage you to browse the previously answered questions especially the links below as a place to start.  If you have additional questions, please ask again.  Do not give up.

To Your Health,

Starvation mode
Why can't I lose weight?

Go to the Obesity and Weight Management health topic, where you can:

Shirley A Kindrick, PhD Shirley A Kindrick, PhD
Team Leader of Comprehensive Weight Management