Dental Hygiene

Dental hygienist

04/20/2007

Question:

I am in college so I have an interview please answer those quiestion How did you decide upon this occupation? What are your major responsibilities on this job? what is your typical day like? waht do you like best about the work you do? What do you like least? what are the latest trends in this field? What trianing and skills are necissary for a career in this area? What advice would you give to somone who is planning for a career in this field? Can you recommed someone else whom I should talk to in this field? How long have you worked in this field? For this company? If I worked for your company, what would be the salary range (or starting salary) in this field?

and also please wrtie down your name contact number and email address thank you

Answer:

Unfortunately, your inquiry is outside the scope of this website. NetWellness experts provide health care education and information only; they do not participate in personal interviews via this forum.  You may wish to visit the OSU Dental Hygiene Program for assistance in talking with someone personally.

Thank you for visiting NetWellness.

Go to the Dental Hygiene health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org