Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook





I was diagnosed with sarcoid in `06 I was wondering if you knew of any specialists close to Arkansas? I can`t seem to find anyone to take me seriously. Including my family and friends. I would like to find a place where multiple symptoms could be taken care of instead of going all over the place to many different doctors. Thank you in advance for this informaion.


The following website is a good resource for finding physicians specializing in the care of sarcoidosis patients according to location:


Not all specialists are included, but the ones who are listed consider themselves sarcoidosis specialists. Most sarcoidosis specialists are willing to arrange for comprehensive care at their place of practice (most sarcoidosis specialists are located at large academic centers with many health services). It is often necessary to engage more than one doctor, depending on the severity and location of the disease.

I noticed that Arkansas is not listed on this directory. However, the University of Arkansas has a sarcoidosis program. See the following web address:



For more information:

Go to the Sarcoidosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Elliott D Crouser, MD Elliott D Crouser, MD
Associate Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University