Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Seeking an Asthma Specialist



I want to ask if is taking inhaler is right? As I am taking Cipla Rotacaps regularly for the past month. Whenever I sleep at night sounds start from my chest and I have difficulties breathing. Can you guide me in this and please tell me how to cope with this problem.


People with asthma who have ongoing symptoms, including night time, need to see their asthma doctor. There are several possibilities for ongoing symptoms despite regular use of an inhaler, such as poor inhaler technique, need for additional asthma medicines or other diseases (such as allergies) causing the symptoms. Therefore you should make an appointment with your asthma care provider and discuss your concerns and symptoms.

For more information:

Go to the Asthma health topic, where you can:

Response by:

John G Mastronarde, MD John G Mastronarde, MD
Clinical Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University