Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Extagen or penal enlargement



Is there realy any way to get more length/girth to a penis. If so, what are the recommended way. I`m very self consious of my size and embaressed even at the gym. I look like I have a childs penis. Is something wrong!


It is hard to evaluate this by email. Please visit a urologist or endocrinologist for further evaluation of this problem.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University