Obesity and Weight Management

How to flaten the belly

02/19/2008

Question:

Dear Expert,

I have good fat free body except my abdominal area. By birth iam a lean person, at the age of 17 i met an accident and i was on bed for a month, from this time i develop fat at my abdomen.

I was going to gym for 3 years and developed good musucular body. Now i do exercise at home, rest of my body is fat free.

please suggest me how to make my belly flat.

Thanks

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. A question similar to yours has been previously addressed. The links below will connect you to that information. NetWellness may also have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

If you want more individualized help, you may want to work with a personal trainer.  Be sure to check with your primary health care provider prior to starting any new exercise program.

Stomach Pouch
Losing weight in only area left? Love handles

Go to the Obesity and Weight Management health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org