Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Eye and Vision Care

Poked in eye by ink pen



what do I do,eye is not bleeding just swollen and sore.


Some eye concerns are urgent and require prompt treatment. If you are experiencing any of the following problems, you should seek the advice of an eye care professional (optometrist or ophthalmologist) as soon as possible:

Delay in seeking treatment may have a harmful effect on your eye health or lead to permanent vision loss.

Please note that NetWellness is not an emergency service and your question will not be assigned to one of our experts. Do not hesitate to contact your primary health care physician, optometrist, or local emergency room if you feel you need consultation and/or immediate medical attention.

Thank you for visiting NetWellness.

For more information:

Go to the Eye and Vision Care health topic, where you can:

Response by:

NetWellness Staff