Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Is it possible to reduce the size?



A brother in faith was born with a 3 inches penis. He is now in his early 30`s and his penis grew to 13 1/2 inches long and about 21cm thick when partially erect. He is unable to sustain erection and never been able to have any sexual intercourse. Is there any operation he can undergo to reduce the size to normal? Can you recommend a hospital he can go to, to have this operation? He is willing to go anywhere in the world. Thank you so much in advance.


Although very rare, this situation can cause erectile dysfunction. We would be happy to see this patient at The University of Cincinnati for a consultation.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati