Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Seniors)

A dentures specialist or a prosthodontist



How would I go about finding a specialist in dentures or a prosthodontist? My mother is an 82-year-old who has lost all of her teeth. Her bottom dentures do not fit correctly and have been readjusted several times. We have been told that nothing can be done. In an earlier question you answered that they should find a specialist or a prosthodontist. I would appreciate any help.


Thank you for visiting NetWellness. The link below will connect you to information about how to find a prosthodontist in your area. You may also want to do a general internet search.

Related Resources:

American College of Prosthodontists - Find

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Seniors) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

NetWellness Staff