Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Addiction and Substance Abuse

Addiction research



I am a registered nurse- I want to obtain a Phd in addiction research and or counselling. Is there a good program at CASE? Please point me in the right direction. Thank you.


I would suggest that you contact the following individuals to get more information about formal programming in these areas:

Lynn Singer: Lynn.Singer@case.edu or 216-844-6201

Mark I. Singer: Mark.Singer@case.edu or 216-368-2290

Lenore Kola: Lenore.Kola@case.edu or 216-368-2290

For more information:

Go to the Addiction and Substance Abuse health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Christina M Delos Reyes, MD Christina M Delos Reyes, MD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University