Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Seniors)

Crowns and bite problem



I have had a problem with new crowns and my bite not working well with the side where they were done. My dentist has adjusted them but can`t seem to get it right. Do you know of a skilled dentist who can help in San Diego? I have gone to a specialist and he wanted to do teeth that are fine and have no problem. I just want the new ones to be better and work well with the other side like they did before. Thanks


Thank you for visiting NetWellness. You will need to consult with a prosthodontist for this problem. Listed below is a directory which will help you to find a provider in your area. 

Related Resources:

Find a Prosthodontist - The American College of Prosthodontists

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Seniors) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Alfredo  Hernandez, DDS, MS Alfredo Hernandez, DDS, MS
Assistant Professor of Comprehensive Care
School of Dental Medicine
Case Western Reserve University