Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Urinary Disorders

Testis Enlargement



I am a male age 30 years. I am feeling some lump in my left testis but feeling no pain. The left testis seems 20% bigger than the right one. Should I have this evaluated by my doctor?


You absolutely need to see your provider as soon as possible.

For more information:

Go to the Urinary Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Marc F Cymes, PA Marc F Cymes, PA
Clinical Instructor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University