Urinary Disorders

Urination Problems

09/24/2008

Question:

Hello, My problem is that when i go to the toilet for urination some drops remain in my penis which do not come out despite my best effort also i have to pee  two or three times after my first time. Another problem is that the color of my urine is red. I had an ultrasound but the reports are clear. I also have strong constipation problem.Is this a cause? Due to excess masturbation my penis is thicker from the opening side and thinner from back. I have a premature ejaculation problem also. Please tell me if any cure is possible.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Urinary Disorders health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org