Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

How can I please my wife



Hey, I have an 6 in. penis when erected, and cant seem to please my wife like how she wants to be. She fails to have orgasms during intercourse with me, but has said to have them with men before me. How do i match up with what she has had before me, how do i fix the problem, can i fix the problem. i have tried Extagen and have not seen any results and thinking about surgery. Is this a right decision. What do I do.


Well, I am sorry to hear that you have problems enjoying your sex life. But I do not thing the reason is the length of your sex organ, but how it is being used. To have a satisfactory sex life the couple should be engaged in a long foreplay, which includes talking, walking, looking at each other with love and other forms of contact you see fit. I can tell you that even if you double the size of your sex organ, without considering love and affection, neither you nor your partner will be satisfied.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati