Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Asbestos poisioning



i was exposed to a lot of chemicals over the years now i have a lot of breathing problems can this be related


Hi, it depends on a lot of things:

I would suggest you visit an occupational health physician. You can easily find one in the phone book. There is really too little information in your question for us to be of much help.

Related Resources:

Find an Occupational Health Doctor

For more information:

Go to the Mesothelioma health topic, where you can:

Response by:

J Mac Crawford, PhD, RN J Mac Crawford, PhD, RN
Clinical Associate Professor of Environmental Health Sciences
College of Public Health
The Ohio State University