Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Bleeding and Clotting Disorders




i just started to get server bruising to my upper thighs for acouple days now its getting more and more all over my thighs, they hurt bad when u touch. its on both thighs, should i go asap to see my dr.


While it is not possible to give specific medical advice without talking to you and examining you, I would encourage you to see your physician to at least check your platelet count and some other studies. If the bruising is severe, I would encourage you to see your physician quite soon.

For more information:

Go to the Bleeding and Clotting Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Spero R Cataland, MD Spero R Cataland, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University