Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Where Can I Find A Sarcoidosis Specialist?



Hello. I have sarcoidosis and for 3 years I have been on medication. I can’t find a sarcoidosis specialist in my hometown. Do you have a list of sarcoidosis specialists in the state of Washington? Thanks


You can find a worldwide directory of sarcoidosis specialists at the following website: www.sarcoidosisonlinesites.com/dr%20database.htm. Many specialists are not listed; however, this is a good start.

For more information:

Go to the Sarcoidosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Elliott D Crouser, MD Elliott D Crouser, MD
Associate Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University