Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Adults)

Blisters or sores on my hard palate?



I have kind of cuts inside my mouth on my hard palate .they appear to be like several reddish cuts from left to right it is lot of pain that probably I;m getting the headik from it but after I have taken Motrin , the pain seems like go away for few hours and then come back again .do I need to go and see a dentist or just buy something from local pharmacy for sores or blisters on the hard palate.


I suggest you see your local dentist.

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Adults) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

David Lee Hall, DDS David Lee Hall, DDS
Clinical Associate Professor of Primary Care
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University