Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Seniors)

Dental Decay and Pain



How do I stop a tooth ache that is decayed with a cavity?


With analgesics like Ibuprofen, you can buy this in the pharmacy over the counter, this will be a temporary solution. The best way will be going to the dentist and treating the problem that is causing the pain.

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Seniors) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Alfredo  Hernandez, DDS, MS Alfredo Hernandez, DDS, MS
Assistant Professor of Comprehensive Care
School of Dental Medicine
Case Western Reserve University