Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Colorectal Diseases

Anal fistula(s)



I am a 40 year old male. I had a fistulotomy back in 2004. The fistula reoccurred and a second has formed; or possibly a branch from the first. I am trying desperately to find someone in the Connecticut/Massachusetts area that has experience with the Cook Surgisis AFP.

Can you provide any contact information that can lead me in the right direction to find a doctor that has had success with the AFP in my area?

Thank you


I'm sorry, I don't have access to that type of information! Go the the website for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons to find someone in your area, and ask if they use the technology you are looking for.

For more information:

Go to the Colorectal Diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Janice Frederick Rafferty, MD Janice Frederick Rafferty, MD
Professor of Surgery
Chief of Colorectal Surgery Division
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati