Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Bleeding and Clotting Disorders

Autoimmune hemolytic anemia



It is difficult to find information on this disorder. Is there any specialist concentrating on treatment?


Most hematologists see patients with this disorder at major medical centers.

For more information:

Go to the Bleeding and Clotting Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Eric H Kraut, MD Eric H Kraut, MD
Professor of Hematology
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University