Athletic Training

Simple workout

04/13/2009

Question:

is it correct to perform the following workout of 40-45min daily after some warmup 1. 4 waist exercises(1-2 sets) 2. dumbell press,dumbell flyes,pullovers,(3 set)for chest 3. 3.4 abs exercises(1-2 sets) 4. neck and shoulder exercise 5. 4-5 exercises for legs and hips(2 sets) some simple stretches is anything wrong with this simple workout my main focus is on toning and strengthen specially pectoral for breast support i am of 28 ,5 ft ,53kg and have fats on lower body that is in our family i have reduced some wieght about 8-9kg due to some medication changes for whaich i want that there will be no weak,dull and tiring appearances on my face and i also want to get back my cheeks as before is there any special exercises for face

Answer:

As to the traditional workout you are performing, it is very inclusive of many different muscle groups which is a good plan for overall fitness and toning.

The breast support and facial toning exercises would be outside of our area and I wouldn't want to provide you with any erroneous information. You could check in with other areas in the NetWellness site to see if there may be a better fit for those questions.

Good luck!

Go to the Athletic Training health topic, where you can:

Janine   Oman, MS, PT/ATC Janine Oman, MS, PT/ATC
Assistant Athletic Director
Instructor at the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences