Spine and Back Health

Disc Herniation at c5-c6

06/03/2009

Question:

Having very high blood pressure at night when I am at rest/sleeping. Such as 178/112,155/94,162/120,163/124,152/97. I show to have abroad-based moderate-sized right paracentral and foraminal disc herniation at c5-c6, superimposed on a mild disc bulge. This impresses upon the anterior surface of the cervical cord to the right of the midline and results in marked foraminal.  Also there is a mild disc bulge at c6-c7. There is mild to moderate bilatateral foraminal narrowing at c6-c7. I take five blood pressure pills a day & still having this high pressure readings. Could this be caused by the this problem?

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. Best wishes.

Go to the Spine and Back Health health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org