Spine and Back Health

Disc Herniation at c5-c6

Having very high blood pressure at night when I am at rest/sleeping. Such as 178/112,155/94,162/120,163/124,152/97. I show to have abroad-based moderate-sized right paracentral and foraminal disc herniation at c5-c6, superimposed on a mild disc bulge. This impresses upon the anterior surface of the cervical cord to the right of the midline and results in marked foraminal.  Also there is a mild disc bulge at c6-c7. There is mild to moderate bilatateral foraminal narrowing at c6-c7. I take five blood pressure pills a day & still having this high pressure readings. Could this be caused by the this problem?

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. Best wishes.

Go to the Spine and Back Health health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff