Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Natural Ways of Increasing Penis Size



I`m 57 yrs old and my wife went through the change of life. We haven`t had sex for over 8 years. My penis was 9" and now it is around 5 or so. Are there any natural vitamins or supplements that I can take that will reverse this? I would like to enjoy a normal sex life again.


As I understand you well you have not had sexual relation with your wife for the past eight years and now you think the size has reduced because of lack of use. If that is your thought process I have to assure you, you are wrong. You need to see your urologist to help you with your erection and hope by improvement of blood circulation the size would no longer matter. Also note there are many remedies available which are not FDA approved and hence could potentially harm you.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati