Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Wellness Center

My cousin has vitiligo



My cousin has vitaligo, and recently, she has been expressing that she feels pain and nausea. How should she go about finding a doctor who specializes in vitiligo?


All dermatologists do vitiligo. You may also contact an integrative medicine health professional.

For more information:

Go to the Wellness Center health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Glen F Aukerman, MD, DABFP Glen F Aukerman, MD, DABFP
Professor of Family Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University