Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders

Eagles Syndrome and Deep Neck Infections



Help! I`m desperately seeking a physician who is experienced in treating Eagles Syndrome and Deep neck infections. Is there anyone there that can refer me to someone? Thank you!!


Thank you for your question. I do not know where you are, but a head and neck surgeon, in a department of otolaryngology, at any major university medical center, should be able to help you. If you are near us, any of our head and neck surgeons are very skilled in these areas and will be able to help you. Our clinic number is 513-475-8400.

For more information:

Go to the Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Siddarth M Khosla, MD Siddarth M Khosla, MD
Assistant Professor
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati