Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Spine and Back Health

Spinal Fluid



I have a sack of spinal fluid in my head. What can be done about?It is getting larger. Every time my heart beats it spurts fluid into the sack. I am 65 years old and am so tired of this headache. Can you help me?


Thank you for visiting NetWellness. Unfortunately, you have not provided much information for me to be able to answer you question, but this is really only a question that a health professional can answer after a thorough examination. Some questions I would ask of you include: 

You probably ought to get a referral to a neurosurgeon to be diagnosed and receive treatment.

For more information:

Go to the Spine and Back Health health topic, where you can:

Response by:

David J Hart, MD David J Hart, MD
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University