High Blood Pressure

question

03/02/2010

Question:

Since last 3 years I am undergoing 2D Echo and stress test where the hospital staff first cleans the chest with spirit and then shave it with razor ( Bombay Hospital has employed a baraber specially for this task ) After the chest is shaved till navel, 2D echo and Stress Test procedures were carried out.

This time in another hospital,TMT and 2D Echo were performed without shaving the chest. Which is the most exact and scientific method for the procedure

Thirdly, During the aforesaid procedures, the technician peformed 2D Echo and was present at the time of TMT but there was no attending physician I do not know whether this is a correct approach. Will it make any diiference They say Echo is computer based and that no scope for fallacy I need your gudance only out of my inquisitiveness."

Answer:

Please note that NetWellness is a forum intended for consumers, not medical professionals, and provides information only, no diagnosis or second opinion.

Go to the High Blood Pressure health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org