Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Women's Health

Missed Periods for 2 Months



what to do if i have a missed period for more then 1month and i have dull pain on my right side?


The first thing that you should do is confirm that you are not pregnant by taking a home pregnancy test. If the test reads positive, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor to confirm and discuss your options. If it is negative, you should still make an appointment to see your doctor to have an exam done to determine the source of your right side pelvic pain. Some common causes of this pain may be an ovarian cyst or cancer (depending on your age), ectopic pregnancy or a fallopian tube abscess.

For more information:

Go to the Women's Health health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Esa M Davis, MD, MPH Esa M Davis, MD, MPH
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University