Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

My Penis Size is Depressing Me

02/03/2010

Question:

Dear Sir, I am worried about my penis size. I`m 20 and had visited a doctor when I was 17 and he told me it will grow in 2 to 3 years but there has been no growth. It is just 1 inch when flaccid and at max 3 inches when erect. Also it is very thin and my testicles are very small. I have been overweight since birth and recently read an article which states that it is possible to increase the size of your penis if you become thin since most of the penis is hidden under the fat. Is it true? Plese suggest something. Are there any hopes in my case? Please help me out. Regards.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. A question similar to yours has been previously addressed. The links below will connect you to that information. NetWellness may also have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

My Penis is Very Small - Treatments
Size Matters
Small size of genitals
Penial Retraction Due to Fat

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org