Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Spine and Back Health




MY daignosis from a BAD fall dec26 2008 lumbar sprain with continued symptoms no root inpingement or herniated lumbar disk,right sided rib and muscular pain, right shoulder blade pain,right arm numbness with radiation into hand, right side cervical sprain no pathology on mri, muscle spasms, headaches,pain in both sholder blades, {degenerative-type radiotracer uptake at right aspect of t9 t10 corresponding to large endplate osteophytes {BONE SCAN} leftsided c5-6 disk protrusion with cord compression {MRI} have seen Dr`s over a year.meds 4-5 hydrocodone10/325mg daily 3 carisoprodol 350mg daily 4 months physical therapy 2 spine injections,neck traction as well as prednisone no help first DR released me was back the next week with same symptoms was refered to secound who performed injections sent for Third OPP {STATE DR}who stated all of theese were caused by fall except disc protrusion with cord compresion I have NEVER had any symptoms or accident previous any explination on why this manifests itself mainly on right side I feel im fighting for my life and need help!DR states most of symptoms are on the right therefor the protrusion was an incidental finding. Not trying to make anyone look bad just tired of hurting. Sincerly Yours


Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, we try to answer general questions about health but cannot diagnose or recommend treatment. You appear to have some very, very specific questions about your condition, which can only be answered properly by a physician who is familiar with your history, physical exam, and test results. Your questions about the testing results you've been given or the risks, benefits, and alternatives for proposed treatments of this condition need to be directed to your treating physician(s). You should insist that they answer these questions in a way that you are able to understand before consenting to any treatment. If your physician is unable to help you understand these issues, you should get a second opinion. Take care.

For more information:

Go to the Spine and Back Health health topic, where you can:

Response by:

David J Hart, MD David J Hart, MD
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University