Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Testosterone Deficiency



Are abnormal growth of male sex organs i.e. very small in size, fat around hips and chest (looks like male breast) and abdomin, very less growth of body and facial hair, low muscle mass and lack of enough strength, immature or childish voice symptoms of testosterone deficiency or something else? What type of medication should be taken and what type of doctor should I approach. I`m 20 years old.


Symptoms described are suggestive of hypogonadism. This condition can be primary, caused by intrinsic testicular pathology or secondary to abnormal stimulation by pituitary gland. There are several test needed to confirm the cause of hormonal deficiency. One important test may also be needed to rule out a genetic abnormality called Kleinfelter syndrome. This chromosomal abnormality can be detected by so called Karyotyoe study.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati