Smaller Breast Size

02/09/2010

Question:

in school i was lucky to be a full B cup now at age 27 and three breastfeed children later im lucky to n a B cup at all. but also my energy has went down, im depressed all the time, cant sleep, cant think, and i get angry over the stupidist reasons, i bleed like a stuffed pig for 5 out of the seven days im on the rag. And it seems like in the last two months that my boobs have flattend and sagged like a 70 yr old woman please help me. My measurment are 38 flat B, 33 waist, 39 hips im only 19% body fat

Answer:

I am so sorry that you are feeling so unwell. It must be very hard for you. Several things come to mind but it is impossible to really accurately diagnose you without an examination.

Therefore, I would suggest that you see your provider as soon as you can. Ask about having a thyroid screen and a depression screen. Also, provide a menstrual history that includes when you have your period, how heavy it is and what your symptoms are during the month. It is important to track what symptoms happen during the month so we can chart your hormonal cycle. It is also important to tell the provider about all the medications you take and what your diet is like.

Please do this as soon as you can, no one deserves to feel bad all the time! All the best!

Elizabeth R Barker, APRN, BC, FNP, FAANP, CHE, PhD Elizabeth R Barker, APRN, BC, FNP, FAANP, CHE, PhD