Low Level of Testosterone

03/16/2010

Question:

Hello,

I am writing this letter with the sense that most likely this is not a usual practice to advise that way or help people but I couldn’t find resolution for my problem in my country. I will summarize the problem below.

I am from Bulgaria – Sofia. I am practicing body-building actively and I have been taking anabolic steroids since several years. Recently due to my participation in a republic contest of bodybuilding I decided to make exams to find out what is my current condition after steroids administration and is the recovery of my organism after the diet goes well as it is expected. The results of my blood exams were not very good and showed low ranges of testosterone although the estradiol hormone ranges were high. After several visits to specialist endocrinologists and andrologists I was advised not to take or make anything despite my desire to try a treatment with pregnyl.

One of the endocrinologist I was at told me that if within two months the tests shows the same ranges of low testosterone I will never recover myself and I will be fated to be testosterone dependent for life. I am not positively sure that the website is supported by specialists and I addressed my problem to the right place but I have no other options and I will be very glad if you can advise me to whom should I turn to or the treatment I should follow. Thank you

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. A question similar to yours has been previously addressed. The links below will connect you to that information. NetWellness may also have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Nephrosis and testosterone medication
Low Testosterone and Men’s Health
Low Testosterone Tutorial

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org